Ubuntu System Settings: summary week 29

Hey everyone,

For those who wonder what's happening in the settings land, this email has a summary of what we did on week 29 (sorry for being late, we are going to try to fix that ;-)

The most noticeable changes include:

* Settings application:
- handle screen rotation
- tweak to the panels' scrolling, to be more consistent with other applications
- some bug fixing

* About:
- display "N/A" when there is no IMEI informations

* Cellular:
- new UI (mostly without backend at the moment)
- use qtsystem infos to get carrier/data informations

* Sound:
- implement "silent mode is active" warnings (UI)
- list sound files from disk
- play (preview) sounds when they are selected
- add a "stop playing" button

* Storage:
- use zero decimal rounding for kb values
- translate the units
- new categories: movies/audio/pictures/other files
- some refactoring and improvements to the code, replaced some fixed rendering by a version using real datas

(We also did some UI tweaks and bugs fixing which are not detailed there)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher