Re: Silent mode & vibrating: how do we implement those?

        Hi all,

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> 1- Silent mode:

This seems to generally require slightly more definition.

Jim Hodapp and David Henningsson provided some good feedback on IRC
which I've dumped in a proposed plan at:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SilentMode
with a rough blueprint + temporary workitems at:
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/touch-silent-mode

Matthew Thomas and Michael Zanetti seem the best contacts to advise on
the user experience and SDK fronts respectively.

We'll have a 30mn sync tomorrow to hash this out in this hangout:
    https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/fe7624af04f28fc9df69360cd03a847053d5e9cf
at 2pm UTC; feel free to join if you'd like to provide feedback.

Loïc Minier