Re: QML d-bus

On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 23:12 +0200, Thomas Voß wrote:
> good to hear that you are thinking about a bitcoin client. Is there
> any specific reason you are preferring the java API over
> http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/?

We were looking at the programs which allow quick (only seconds)
synchronisation. The only ones recommended on bitcoin.org were Multibit
and the Android one, which both use the Java API.
	However, having spent a couple of days looking into how they do this,
we think we could probably do it with this library, so we'll give it a
try.