Questions about debugging

Hi,

I'm trying to debug my app for the Showdown !
(I done all coding on my desktop, and could just start testing it yesterday.)

Here are my questions :

- how do i read the results of "console.debug()" when executed on device ?

- I use U1db to store 2 values in one document. On the device, it seems nothing is written. Here is the document definition :

    U1db.Document {
        id: dbContext
        database: utranslateDB
        docId: 'context'
        create: true
        defaults: { 'lgsrc': 'eng', 'lgdest': 'deu'}
    }

and the code :
    function saveDb() {
        var temp = {};
        temp['lgsrc'] = searchContext['lgsrc'];
        temp['lgdest'] = searchContext['lgdest']
        dbContext.contents = temp;
    }
Is there anything special to be done for mobile devices ?
Or is it related to the special way of "quitting" an app on uTouch ?

- I noticed a visual problem with icons in a popover :
michel.renon.free.fr/opensource/utouch_icon_pb.png
You can see it in top left corner of each icon.

All icons come from wikimedia commons (200px):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Drapeaux
Ex for UK flag :
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg/200px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

Should I file a bug ?