Re: Combination lock implementation

I didn't make it clear in any of the posts, but the amount of numbers is
easily configurable:
http://imgur.com/s2DOTDT
http://imgur.com/OqoJSff

That said, this implementation should not be used as a PIN unlocker. The
current solution (with a 123 456 789 0 keypad I believe) is much better
suited for that.
Also, it wouldn't be clear how a PIN translates to a pattern, as there are
multiple solutions: (example: PIN 1234)
- tapping the code (not supported in my implementation) (as designed
by LRDB<https://lh3.ggpht.com/-7enUawUTAt8/UdwAEbtbCxI/AAAAAAAAJ_8/p909d-bYlf8/s1600/unlocscreen03B.png>
)
- returning to the center between every number (supported, but saved as
[-1, 1, -1, 2, -1, 3, -1, 4, -1])
- true combination lock (supported, but saved as [-1, 1, 2, 1, 0, 9, 8, 7,
6, 5, 4, 3, 4, -1])