Re: C++ app with QML UI

On 10/06/2013 01:57 PM, Michał Sawicz wrote:
That means it's been suspended due to app lifecycle - so it's actually been picked up. You sure it does not show up in Dash Apps page?

Pretty sure. I expect it to run full screen and become the active application, but at least I would expect in the running applications (Recent apps) lists. I don't see it there or any of the other apps lists(launcher, Installed, More suggestions, Dash plugins), where I wouldn't expect to find it.

Exec isn't used if you execute the app yourself.

So... from all of the above I'm seeing everything is behaving correctly... If it still doesn't work for you, could you let us have the feedly binary to test & see?

http://ubuntuone.com/4gNm1PQjRvioYEvkqP5DyL

I been concentrating on the c++ back-end and only just began the QML. So all you can expect to see is a white page with the text "TestPage". If you'd like to see the source I can send you the link off list, I'd like to keep that quiet until the UI gets a little usable and a bit more c++ polish.

I really appreciate your help with this.