Summary of Landing Task For Call 15.10.2013

Hey hey, good news from today!

Image 97 was built quite late yesterday, it contained as planned:
* url dispatcher fix for click packages
* a new touch sound theme \o/ (part 1 on 2)
* some hud crash fixes
* some new icon theme
Note that we have way less crashes, but the dashboard results still shows some hangs during tests. Consequently, we're not promoting this one.

So, we continued focusing on image 98, which is going to start building in some minutes. This one has: * mir performance improvement! We see an epic performance improvement on Mir (particularly in the first minutes after booting). Well done Mir team, nice to see this getting better!
* support in system settings for the new sound theme
* better texture handling in multimedia
* prevent screen from turning off on idling when playing a video
* unity8 multiple fixes, especially for autopilot tests (better way of handling restarting it)
* misc fixes as usual

Finally, image 99 is planned to focus on:
* system image update high priority bug fixes
* keyboard dismiss with swiping
* unity8 fix for handling services more properly
* some application updates containing safe, but important bug fixes

See you all,
Didier

PS: no, there is no hidden secret cabal so that ubuntu touch V1 will be image 100 ;)