Re: Messaging API

On 10/16/2013 10:06 PM, Israel wrote:
> On 10/16/2013 11:05 AM, Robert Park wrote:
>> Hmmm, that Gwibber page is very outdated, definitely does not reflect
>> any APIs currently present in Saucy. You're definitely better off
>> going through Online Accounts.
> Great!  It seemed most likely to use Online Accounts (as that is an item
> in the system settings in 13.10)

As for Online Accounts, I recommend using the QML API, as it's a bit
simpler than the C++ one.
The documentation is not yet online, but you can install it locally by
installing the "accounts-qml-module-doc" package.
You can see a couple of simple examples here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~online-accounts/accounts-qml-module/trunk/files/head:/examples/

Feel free to ask more questions here or in IRC (my nickname is "mardy").

Ciao,
  Alberto