Re: PyOtherSide: Asynchronous Python Bindings for Qt 5

Is there a reason you are trying to use Python from QML instead of it's
native Javascript?

While PyOtherSide may work, it's not a supported language or platform
for the Ubuntu SDK, so we can't guarantee that it will always work or
work properly.  I would encourage you to use Javascript instead of at
all possible.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx