Re: TTS

I may have been too brief in my initial e-mail.
I am looking for something (like festival, espeak, picoTTS, etc...) that takes text and converts it into audio in real time. I have obviously found some (like festival) that are in the 13.10 repos, and work well, and are generally simple. I was mainly wondering if there was something in the works to incorporate this (like PicoTTS in Android) in the general Ubuntu Touch OS, and have a central API for apps wanting to access text to speech, or if I need to package a TTS within the click app. I am thinking that eventually a TTS will be installed in Ubuntu Touch as default for things like GPS navigation, and maybe HUD interaction (like Siri is on iPhone). I know espeak is used by Orca Screen reader in Ubuntu (though it is much worse sounding than festival, but may have more language support?). I wonder about this because of the sheer amount of languages needed to be supported in Ubuntu, as well as an app that would read text from the device.

Thanks for those links, that looks really exciting, I will check it out more!