Re: Predictive text

Thanks Pat,

I can confirm that this worked for me too:

adb shell sudo -iu phablet gsettings set com.canonical.keyboard.maliit
predictive-text true

But only English predictive text (My system is set to de German)
There is a serious usability issue as you may know:

Clicking on a predictive choice should add "word " (word plus space ) this
is very important and should not be hard to implement. Otherwise it's not
very usable since you have to press space every time.

One more request: Can anyone please tell me if there is any combination of
keys to make a screenshot ?
(In Android was Power und Volume down at the same time if I remember well)

Thanks for your advice!  This afternoon I will probably update to the new
image.

--
*Martin  Fasani *
*www.fasani.de*