Re: Should we remove cdimage-[touch,legacy]?

hi,
Am Montag, den 04.11.2013, 09:57 -0200 schrieb Roberto Colistete Jr.:
> Em 02-11-2013 18:09, Chris Wayne escreveu:

>     So I ask the Ubuntu Touch community : aren't cdimage-touch images
> not maintained anymore ? 2 months after the cited email ? Please
> clarify.
they are an interim product on the way to system-images, we only test
the final product but keep that interim image around for image
developers (porters).

due to the completely different image design the cdimage image might
have bugs that do not show up on system-image images so it is hard to
fully support them ...

if you do a port it is still the best image to use though and we will
keep it around until we have a proper way for porters to create self
signed system images and provide a system-image server for their builds.

ciao
	oli