[DEVELOPMENT][XT907][Porting] Build error

I got the following error when building my port:

make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/techieelf/utport/out/host/linux-x86/bin/bsdiff', needed by
`/home/techieelf/utport/out/target/product/xt907/cm_xt907-ota-eng.techieelf.zip'.
Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Note: I am not the original owner of this port. I just grabbed the source
by following the instructions here:
https://github.com/razrqcom-dev-team/android_local_razrqcom/tree/phabletand
then running:

. build/envsetup.sh

with no errors, followed by:

brunch xt907

which gave me the error listed above. Previously I solved this by placing
the source of bsdiff in out/host/linux-x86/bin/ and I was able to build the
port but the phablet zip caused a boot loop which it currently does not (I
have a phablet zip compiled by the previous developer that works fine and I
haven't changed the source)

So, can someone help me build the source correctly?

Thanks,
Eamon