Re: Some tips to solve issues while installing TouchEmulator from scratch on an AMD64-system (Trusty)... and some problems

Am 22.11.2013 14:09, schrieb Dmitrijs Ledkovs:
When I got to the step "./build/tools/build-emulator-sdcard.sh" the script
exists with an error reading...

"cp: cannot stat 'out/target/product/generic//system.img': No such file or
directory"

... but I've a file called "ubuntu-system.img" in
out/target/product/generic. It it just missing a symlink to it or is this a
simple typo in the script?
build-emulator-sdcard.sh creates ubuntu-system.img.

out/target/product/generic/system.img should be compiled during the build.
(it's the android system image)

Can you give the output of (compressed and/or pastebin) of output of
your envsetup.sh, lunch and make calls?
In the meantime I already recognized errors in the avalanche of shell-output stating that my system was missing bison and flex. So I'm redoing several steps of the howto now with these parsers installed. I hope that this will solve the reported issues, otherwise I'll provide the requested log-outputs.

Best regards...

Mirco