Re: Policy: filing bugs against Ubuntu packages instead of upstream projects

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 26.11.2013, 22:33 -0600 schrieb Ted Gould:
> I think that points out the core of the issue.  Several of the
> projects that Canonical develops, that are used in Ubuntu Touch, are
> used by other interfaces/spins/etc.  Really, it would be much better
> if the Ubuntu Touch bugs weren't in Ubuntu so we could leave that for
> issues with the desktop/laptop images!
that's not really convergent, is it ?

latest with 14.10 the desktop and touch packages/code should be the
same, will you then start to file bugs for the desktop separated from
the distro too ?

what we build is *Ubuntu* Touch, an official product of the Ubuntu
distro, we build it inside of the Ubuntu distro and based on the Ubuntu
distro. Many changes, techincal and visual designs we make today will be
the default on the desktop soon, we should not artificial separate what
is meant to grow together.

ciao
	oli