Re: Features after installing uburntu mobile os to nexus 4

On 11/30/2013 06:24 AM, David Marceau wrote:
>> Can I compile C / C++ or Python applications on Ubuntu desktop and
>> running them on both Ubuntu desktop and mobile on Nexus 4?
>
> You can compile apps for your phone through ubuntu-sdk. RTFM.

This is just a friendly reminder that not only is "RTFM" never an appropriate response to a newcomer, but it is exactly the kind of hostile, offensive remark that the Ubuntu project and community were built to counteract nine and a half years ago.

A more constructive thing to have done would have been to point him to some documentation, such as the SDK QML docs:

http://developer.ubuntu.com/apps/qml/

Regards,
Nathan

--