Re: Incoming call pop up too small and too high!

Hi Sayantan,

That's great feedback. We are currently looking at designing for more
visibility and usability in terms of the Incoming call notification.
The notification used is more generic and not tailored for handling
incoming calls at the moment so your input has been valuable.

Thanks,
Rachel