Re: Incoming call pop up too small and too high!

Hi all,

Just curious to know if any plans of changing the current incoming call
screen has been made after the last feedback.
As far as I am aware, Ubuntu Touch is just 1 month away from release and
the incoming call notification screen does not seem to have received any
attention.

Regards,

*Sayantan Das*

Use Linux. Be free !