Re: Incoming call pop up too small and too high!

One thing I would like to mention here is with my use of Ubuntu on my phone
for a few months now, I have many times mistakenly picked up or declined
the call while trying to get my phone out of my pocket, because I happened
to tap on "that' part of the screen