Re: Landing team 16.12.13

Hi Łukasz,

no, I have never managed to discover any bluetooth devices in Ubuntu Touch. I wasn't aware that it ever worked on mako. AFAIK bluetooth has been lacking all the way from saucy r100 and I have tried it on most of the trusty builds since switching to that channel.

Best regards,
Tomas

On 2013-12-17 16:24, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
Hello Tomas,

On 16.12.2013 22:17, Tomas wrote:
Is it just me, or is bluetooth still not working? After upgrading to
r68, I have tried to get my Nexus 4 to discover no less than three
different bluetooth audio devices (Jabra Street 2, Blueant 3.0 and
Logitech F1) with no luck. My phone can't see any of them, no matter how
long I try. The units are all visible from other BT enabled phones.
Now this is strange. We will try looking into this, as the issue should
have been fixed by now. Let me get back to you once I get some feedback
from the people related.

Did those bluetooth devices work with your Ubuntu Touch in the past already?

Thanks!

Best regards,