Re: Qt 5.2 info, fixes and rebuilds needed

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Timo Jyrinki
<timo.jyrinki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> sudo apt-get remove --purge libqt5core5
> sudo apt-get upgrade
> # when possible later on, but currently missing Qt Creator and
> ubuntu-ui-toolkit, make sure you've all of Ubuntu SDK still
> # sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sdk

...which also uninstalls unity which I found out when I booted now to
check Christmas cooking instructions ;) So it may be better to wait
until hud is successfully rebuilt. I suspect fixing the gsettings-qt +
libqtdbustest FTBFS bugs would unlock enough (libqtdbusmock +
unity-voice) to get hud compiled and unity not needing to be removed:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/gsettings-qt/+bug/1259145
https://bugs.launchpad.net/libqtdbustest/+bug/1262638

If you tried logging in after unity was removed, it's a well known bug
compiz removes unity from the loaded plugins and this should help you:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/6600967/

-Timo