Re: Clock App Alarms Review and Current Status

> On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 4:49 AM, Ted Gould <ted@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

5 was also completed for 13.10.

> https://code.launchpad.net/~charlesk/indicator-datetime/lp-1233176/+merge/190009
>
> It seems that the Alarms API and the datetime user service are
> unfortunately not connecting.  Work on that is scheduled on the indicator
> blueprint for this month.

Oh yeah that's true. I should have been more specific there.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/client-1311-indicators

> This doesn't include any type of alarms redesign or designs for snooze and
> other features.  It seems that, considering designs have not landed and
> we're just a few weeks away from feature freeze, those are not 14.04
> features.

 Please correct me if I am wrong here but I believed that since the core
apps are packaged as click packages on the phone, they are not affected by
the feature freeze deadline. But I am guessing the ubuntu-ui-toolkit
package would be under that restriction.

Also regarding my 6th point which was "Snap Notification Design", we were
given a basic design which you can find at http://imgur.com/o4LW3Je. I
believe it would include "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons in the snap
notifications since Single-action snap decisions apparently aren't
supported by the Unity notification server, so they never appear.

Nekhelesh