Re: Touch image 120 results

On 10/01/14 02:23, Paul Larson wrote:
= Mako =
100% pass (no reruns for anything)
But we saw several crashes - dialer-app (which has been going on for a
while) as well as unity8 crash in default and in click-image-tests.
Default tests also saw a crash in whoopsie:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/120:20140109.1:20140107.1/5973/click_image_tests/
I think we should clean up spaces before running new suites (logs, crashes); I don't see how any of these are related to running that suite at all; we might need to consider time for settling post test run as these crashes may be related to running the other suites, all this test does on the device is run "click list --manifest"