AOSP 4.4.2 based images are finally available via the trusty-proposed channel

Hey,

Just to announce that we finally migrated to the AOSP 4.4.2 based
images, and you can find them via the trusty-proposed channel.

We did test them extensively during the last few days, but we can
always miss a bug or two that usually appears when they are properly
tested via our CI infrastructure. In case you also have weird issues,
like wifi not working properly or such, let me know asap.

I personally tested mako using the radio firmware from both 4.2.2 and
4.4.2, and didn't find any wifi/modem issue with it, so I expect it to
just work.

Flo (Nexus 7 2013) is also finally available via system-image, and can
be flashed using ubuntu-device-flash. Image 1 is still using
surfaceflinger by default, but image 2 should be using Mir already.

Once we have the tests results, we should be able to promote them to
the main trusty channel, but I believe that will only happen on monday
or tuesday.

Thanks and enjoy.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo

Follow ups