Re: Landing team 10.03.14

Just moments ago, Kevin Gunn and I came to agree that Mir is in a
releasable state (after cutting out some problematic MPs), so I just
hit publish on the silo. This involved quite the packaging change and
also requires changes to the seed. Ricardo has agreed to make the
necessary seed changes, and then kick an image build, so hopefully by
the time you europeans are waking up, image #230 will be kicked
including the new mir and very little else.

The spreadsheet says that autopilot testing has completed in silo 5
however I didn't have time to test that with the mir landing taking
longer than expected, so whoever wakes up first can test that a bit,
publish it, and kick another image.

Good night!