Re: Landing team 10.03.14

Hi Mat,

On Tue 11 Mar 2014 12:20:00 CET, Mathijs Veen wrote:
Just installed r230. I am still running maguro so not sure to what
extent you guys are still following up on bugs for that (allthough
pmcgowan assured me last week that they are still being looked at..)
Anyway, as I said, I ran the image and then did the app updates, one
of which was the clock app. Long story short: it fails to lauch
(consistently). What i get is a blank screen. It doesnt cause a freeze
though. I am able to swipe it back out, after which it doesnt show in
open apps. Neither am I able to swipe it back in again.
Let me know if any logs are needed. I will also do a LP bug report if
needed.

I am able to reproduce this as well on Mako image #230. It seems that I got clock, calculator and weather as updates through the app update manager. Shortly after that I am unable to open all those 3 apps and observe the same thing Matt mentioned above. I reflashed a fresh #230 image and was able to reproduce the exact thing again.

Can someone please take a look at this.

Cheers,
nik90