Re: How to build Ubuntu Touch for Nexus 4

You're right, I had couple of trouble here too.
In fact there is a clue in the Ubuntu porting guide:
" You can check out the source code using the repo and git tools already
familiar to Android ROM developers, as described here

https <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/AndroidDevel>://<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/AndroidDevel>
wiki.ubuntu.com
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/AndroidDevel>/Touch/<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/AndroidDevel>
AndroidDevel <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/AndroidDevel>
"
Go to this link and follow the direct checkout section. Replace saucy repo
with trusty.

Once done proceed like the CM guide, it should be steps like (I don't
remember exactly):
source ./build/setenv...
breakfast mako
extract binaries