Re: How to build Ubuntu Touch for Nexus 4

Hi David,

After getting the repositories as described in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/AndroidDevel (saucy replaced by trusty) I still have no folder called devices/lge/mako. Basically it looks the same as after calling "phable-dev-bootstrap".

Calling "breakfast mako" then complains that it can't find device mako and fetches a device repository from phablet.ubuntu.com. After that I have a folder device/lge/mako. But breakfast at the end still is complaining that it does not have a product spec "cm_mako."

Calling "breakfast mako" again yields the same error "device mako not found", it again tries to fetch the device repository, but detects that it already has one. Nevertheless, is still misses the spec "cm_mako".

"breakfast" also complains about missing jdk6. I thought that no Java bits are needed to build Ubuntu Touch (as the build instructions tell), so I'm again a bit confused - now I don't know if "breakfast" did all what it needed to do before the next can be started.

At least cm_mako obviously is needed for the build, so it can't go on here.

Any help would be very welcome.

Regards,
Mathias