Re: Initrd for X86

Hi everybody again.

Next problem.

I fixed some things and now i get a bootlooping device :/. I changed
cmdline to use break=bottom and i launch the commands manualy and all works
ok but:

exec run-init ${rootmnt} ${init} "$@" ${recovery:+--startup-event=recovery}
<${rootmnt}/dev/console >${rootmnt}/dev/console 2>&1

Once i launch this command my adb shell conection is closed and i get the
same that without the break in cmdline... a bootlooping device.

>From what i undestand this launch something similar to a chroot and launch
/sbin/init with the needed args (the one in cmdline???). /root/sbin/init
exists and is runnable.

The problem is that i dont get any log anywhere, so there is anyway that i
can get some info to see what is happening?

Luis.

Que todos esos ceros y unos vayan directamente a tu mierdecilla de teléfono
inteligente y que cualquier inutil sea capaz de suscribirse en 12 segundos *no
es «magia», es sudor y talento.*