[Design] New back button placement, are we serious ?!?

hi,

so I just updated my phone to image 258 with the beautiful new scopes
and other UI changes.

Among these other changes it seems that the back button was moved to the
most unreachable place (top left corner) when you use your phone with
one hand.

What is the rationale behind this move ? I think I have pretty large
hands and I don't mind that I have to use a second hand when using the
search function of the HUD from that place because I will type two
handed anyway after tapping it but pretty please lets reconsider the
placement of the back button, it makes my phone pretty much unusable
with one hand now and really gets in the way of my work flow.

Does the Design team not try out the UI changes on a Nexus4 (4.7") or do
you guys all have extremely long thumbs ?

This button placement will surely work fine if you have a device in the
4" range, but what I see is that we will have much larger displays in
the bq and Meizu phones (as we do with our current development device).

Pretty please reconsider this, it makes using the phone an unpleasant
experience.

...and to not rant through all this mail, the new scopes are really
really beautiful, I love them :)

ciao
	oli