Re: .click release procedures blocking in-archive development, for 4 weeks and counting. (python2 removal)

Hi again,

we found some issues in click-toolbelt that were preventing proper
submissions to production myapps. The changes involved:

- fixed proper url for click-updown (production); click toolbelt was trying
to upload the files to an incorrect url
- fixed bug in pkgme service when a non-click package was being submitted;
it was displaying a traceback to the user, now it displays the reason the
submission was rejected
- return user-friendly status url for the user to check out in case package
scan was aborted before it was completed; it was using the api url, which
a) returns json and b) required an oauth signed request, now it sends the
user to a proper web view with more user friendly information

The latest click-toolbelt version has been uploaded to PyPI as 0.3.2.

Please let us know if any other issues creep up.

cheers,
Ricardo