Re: What is the best way to install a current (trusty) build of Ubuntu Touch?

Hi,

in case someone is looking for the same thing, here's what finally worked for me (Nexus 4 flashed to Android 4.4.2, current Ubuntu Touch build done as described by Ricardo in this thread):

- reboot to bootloader
- fastboot flash boot $(build)/out/target/product/mako/boot.img
- fastboot flash recovery $(build)/out/target/product/mako/recovery.img
- fastboot flash system $(build)/out/target/product/mako/system.img
- boot into recovery
- installed trusty-preinstalled-touch-armhf.zip (downloaded here: http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/pending/trusty-preinstalled-touch-armhf.zip) via sideload
- reboot

Regards,