Re: Landing team 07.04.14

Le 08/04/2014 03:17, Leo Arias a écrit :
On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Bill Filler <bill.filler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bill.filler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    > ** New dialer-app flaky test (Bill)
    > https://bugs.launchpad.net/dialer-app/+bug/1303681

    Can anyone from QA (Leo maybe) help debug this as we could use
    some help.

I've left my mako on a loop running that test and it seems stable so far. No failures in around 30 runs.

That execution has two crashes:
https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/trusty-touch-mako-smoke-daily/220/artifact/clientlogs/dialer_app/_usr_bin_dialer-app.32011.crash
https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/trusty-touch-mako-smoke-daily/220/artifact/clientlogs/dialer_app/_usr_share_ofono_scripts_dial-number.32011.crash

I think that's what made the test fail, but I can't reproduce it.

If you look at the dashboard, those crashers are there for nearly a month (mentioned in previous landing emails, not actioned though). So I doubt it's the cause. You have the same crashers even when the tests are passing. In the last four images, we have the test failing twice. Maybe you can add more debug info in the test itself and let the infrastructure running it? Those info will be always valuable if you don't have enough right now in intermittent failure.

Cheers,
Didier