Re: Call for Testing: GPRS/MMS Provisioning Update

On 04/08/2014 03:49 PM, Tony Espy wrote:
We're in the midst of landing some new low-level telephony stack
improvements that will enable us to land MMS support in the Message App
( ETA is TBD, but definitely post 14.04 ).

The major change that needs testing is the fact that we're changing how
our stack provisions the GPRS data required for the phone to provide
Internet connectivity.

[...]

Please *DO NOT* run the following command. It was incorrectly included in the testing steps and will cause major problems with NM:

# rm /var/lib/NetworkManager/timestamps

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

Regards,
/tony