Re: Landing team 14.04.14

* Didier Roche <didier.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's been ages since I haven't been able to say it, but… we
> have a new promoted image! (#294) \o/

And a few hours later, image 295.  This list probably isn't
complete; it's just what I've verified on this image.

Recently fixed issues:

  - http://pad.lv/1302801 - All new scopes are ignoring the
    privacy setting for Phone only (blocker)

  - http://pad.lv/1305834 - headers appear overlayed on webapps
    (blocker)

  - http://pad.lv/1306797 - Pulseaudio crash prevents making more
    than one call per boot.  (blocker)

  - http://pad.lv/1300326 - Shell randomly freezes with grey tint
    (blocker)

  - http://pad.lv/1302652 - Fails to display special chars in the
    txt messages

New bugs found:

  - http://pad.lv/1307489 - Greeter won't unlock when app raised
    by url dispatcher is already focused (blocker?)

  - The industry-standard redial-last-call function doesn't work
    in UTouch.  (hit 'call', then instead of dialing a number,
    hit 'call' again to fill in the last number called)

  - Our call log function doesn't indicate whether a call was
    accepted, ignored, or missed.

  - In landscape mode, snap decision dialogs still appear in
    portrait orientation...  and pops up *below* the keyboard, if
    the OSK is visible.

  - The contacts app allows adding a new contact from scratch,
    but the dialer app's nearly-identical contacts function does
    not.

  - When starting a second call (one call active, starting
    another), the 'hang up' button does nothing.  No changing
    your mind about the call after it has already started to
    dial.  (multiple-call support hasn't officially landed yet
    though)

  - Auto-rotate can't be turned off.  This makes it difficult to
    read while laying down.

Status unknown:

  - http://pad.lv/1306515 - Location detection no longer working
    (I haven't seen it work in weeks, but I can only get it to
    work on rare occasion anyway)

Old bugs still present:

  - http://pad.lv/1292306 - Qt render gets blocked... (blocker)

  - http://pad.lv/1292420 - headset mic ignored during calls

  - http://pad.lv/1290201 - haptic feedback / vibration audible
    during calls

  - http://pad.lv/1287736 - System Settings -> Accounts and back
    shows black screen and 5s delay

  - http://pad.lv/1273781 - can't re-open account settings

  - The sound indicator's volume control lags a lot while playing
    music or a video.

  - App scope search only displays two results.

  - After making a call, music plays back through speakers
    instead of headset.

  - Scope background image is hardcoded.

  - Alarms still happen in UTC, and can't be edited.  It does
    check to make sure the alarm is "in the future" though, which
    means, at UTC-6h, that I can't set any alarms less than six
    hours from now.

-- Selene