Re: Landing team 14.04.14

On lun, 2014-04-14 at 21:13 -0600, Selene Scriven wrote:
> Old bugs still present:

I'd like to remind people of a user facing bug that's been present for
the best part of a year, and pretty much ignored.

The battery indicator doesn't show correct battery levels below 30%, it
just continues to display the 40% icon. As a user, this means that once
the battery drops below 50%, I have to constantly drag down the power
indicator, in order to work out if the battery is critically low or not,
as the indicator shows no difference between 49% and 0%.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-power/+bug/1186181