Re: Landing team 16.04.14

On mer, 2014-04-16 at 18:56 +0200, Didier Roche wrote:
> Running on the finish line to continue improving ubuntu Touch image
> quality! Three images were built, and #299 is promoted!

Running #296, it says software is up to date. Is something broken, or am
I just a little early?

> - fix for activity header not disappearing in webbrowser-app after
> navigating to the activity screen

Umm, the activity screen works?? If I touch the activity button, the app
freezes and becomes completely unresponsive. I just have to close the
app from the apps scope. It's been like this always, I've never seen
this activity screen.

So, if this is actually supposed to be working, how do I get some log
data or something to report a bug about it?