Re: testing help: Qt5.2 gui thread & Mir non-blocking eglswapbuffers

Just a followup on this thread. Thanks for those that gave it a shot and
provided feedback.
Results look really good.
There are some minor knock-on effect bugs - we're tracking those here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+bugs?field.searchtext=nonblockswap
All of which have some level of debug and proposed solution.
No doubt this is an improvement even with the minor "regressions", so I
plan to move forward in a landing attempt, with the team remaining focused
to clean up the regressions.

br,kg