Emulator image does not work on 14.04?

Hi,

the latest image does not seem to work with the emulator
I just created a new image for the emulator and then ran it with these
commands:

sudo ubuntu-emulator create myinstance
ubuntu-emulator run myinstance

When the image is booted, I get the normal lock screen and tutorial. But
after that all the different "tabs" in the user interface are empty.
Especially the "Apps" where I'd want to run apps is interesting to me, but
it's just showing white.

Anyone else with this problem and any idea what could be done about it? I
have tried rebooting after creating the image and then even the tabs did
not have text (ie. no text like "Apps", "Music", "Scopes" etc.)

Follow ups