cumulating right before the weekend it seems. The day started off with
general problems with building Ubuntu images, not only touch. This has
been fixed during UTC afternoon, after which we kicked a new image -
#33. Because of these problems, there was no image built overnight and
only #33 has been produced so far today.

Sadly, no promotions today.

#33 has many many changes in it. One of the biggest impacting changes is
the removal of python2 autopilot packages from the image. We still
didn't get complete smoketesting results after this change, but it might
be probable that some additional problems will surface.

Throughout this day a big regression was analyzed and fixed. With the
recent changes in indicator-network related to its switch to the
connectivity API, the indicator was crashing on platforms such as manta
and flo. There have also been some visual regressions related to the
network indication. Those have been fixed with the final fix landing
just now, so image #34 should have proper networking on flo. Manta seems
to still have overall networking issues due to some driver issues though...

Big kudos to everyone involved in identifying and fixing those
regressions! Let's keep up the good work!

In the meantime, a few fixes have landed in the image making our issue
list even smaller. Let's keep on working on the autopilot front though!
Thanks to all landers/maintainers dropping status reports on the mailing
list - it gives everyone a nice overview of how things move forward.
Anyway, let's proceed with the standard list:

* Known issues:

** Crash when ofono is not running
https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-network/+bug/1320220
 -> Fix ready and landed in the archive! Will be in #34

* Issues not impacting user experience:
** qtubuntu crash causing the dialer app to crash (only during tests) (Bill)
https://code.launchpad.net/~gerboland/unity-mir/fix-upstart-closed-apps2
https://code.launchpad.net/~boiko/dialer-app/autopilot_upstart
 -> Bill mentioned reassigning this to the unity-mir team. Branch ready
for review

** Clock flaky test (Julien, Alan)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1319401
 -> Still some flakyness, 1 test failure left! Fix ready in staging,
will be released soon!

** Weather-app constant flakyness (baloons)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-weather-app/+bug/1318676
 -> Seems to be worked on, the merge in progress doesn't seem to work
completely - any news here?

** Gallery app test failure (Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1318596
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1319927
 -> Real regression, being worked on

** RSS Reader test failures (baloons)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1318700
 -> Still no movement here, Nicholas - can we get someone assigned here?

** File manager flaky test (Julien)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
 -> Rare flakyness still encountered - a bit less rare than before...

It's been a long day and I hope I didn't forget anything.

Have a great weekend and hear you again on Monday!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx