Re: Porting to TF201

So I tried using rootstock and an old rootfs that was modified for a tf300
and I got :

transfering rootfs tarball ... [done]
preparing system-image on device ... [done]
unpacking rootfs tarball to system-image ... /sbin/sh: cd: line 1: can't cd
to /cache/system/lib
/sbin/sh: cd: line 1: can't cd to /cache/system/etc
[done]
adding android system image to installation ... Invalid sparse file format
at header magi
Failed to read sparse file
error: protocol fault (no status)

So I figured I'd look into one of the new rootfs tgz files on the cdimage
server and see if I can modify it to work.  Can anyone explain what I'm
changing to get the armhf rootfs to work (or can I flash that and
everything will be fine??)?

Thanks,
Taylor