Re: Porting to TF201

Hi,
I think you should take a look at the makefiles in the device folder. Remove everything that is build with java, because it's most likely to be Android stuff. When we ported to the TF300T we removed things like com.android.future.usb.accessory, librs_jni, AutoParts_tfp, com.cyanogenmod.asusdec and libasusdec_jni from /device/asus/device_tf300t.mk. You should take a look, maybe there are more things that start with com. or contain android or end with _jni so just try to remove those.
Best regards + Happy Porting,
Kalle