Landing team 21.05.14

Hi everyone!

We have good news and bad news for you today. Bad news: still no
promotions, sadly. The good news is though that two of the issues we
have listed yesterday have been fixed! They're not in any image yet, but
we hope to have one kicked as soon as all of them safely reach the
release pocket.
The WiFi issue is still being investigated actively. Another quick note:
on #41 we added some debugging output to network manager to get more
information on the problem we're encountering - just so everyone is aware.

Sadly, because of this the Landing Team will be switching to TRAINCON-0
starting tomorrow. What will that mean? Basically all bigger
non-bugfixing landings will require an additional QA sign-off after the
usual initial testing.
Once we have at least some good leads on the WiFi issue, no other
blockers present and good on the testing front - we will promote and
switch back to normal landings, no worries.

In the meantime, while investigating some autopilot failures, there was
one interesting issue that has been noticed: CPU levels going high after
running calendar-app tests. The issue has been added to the list below.

* Known issues:
** After flashing, wifi network defaults to off (Mathieu, Ricardo)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1320780
 -> Gathering more information

* Issues not impacting user experience:
** High CPU usage observed across EDS and indicator-datetime causing
clock app tests to fail
https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-datetime/+bug/1321775

** qtubuntu crash causing the dialer app to crash (only during tests) (Bill)
https://code.launchpad.net/~boiko/dialer-app/autopilot_upstart
 -> The unity-mir bits have landed in the archive, now time for the
dialer-app part

** Clock flaky test (Julien, Alan)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1319401
 -> Fix ready in the UITK staging branch, prepared for landing

** Gallery app test failure (Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1318596
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1319927
 -> Real regression, branch submitted for landing!

** RSS Reader test failures (Nicholas)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1318700
 -> We need some information here still!

** File manager flaky test (Julien)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
 -> Still happening, Alan mentions some white screens while running the
tests - but nothing else is known...

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak