Re: Landing team 10.06.14

On 10.06.2014 20:16, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> ** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
> smoketesting (Antti)
> [Time counter 1/7]
>  -> Known crash since a long time, hard to debug but already present
> since around a month...

Some updates:

A)
the crash happens before the tests are run when packages are being
installed. It's probably because of ofono-phonesim-autostart replacing
ofono process.

B)
This is hard to debug as seems that apport is not pulling in the proper
libstdc++6 debug packages and thus retracing fails. But I'm able to
manually get a backtrace. This probably affects any c++11 project we have.

C)
The crash actually happens inside dbus-cpp worker thread and there seems
to be some sort of a locking issue. Will continue investigation with tvoss.

 -- Antti