your landing-mail host. See you back on Monday!

Our no-longer-so-lengthy list:

* What landed in our images:
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/87.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/86.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/87:20140618:20140530/8597/
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/86:20140617.1:20140530/8594/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

* Known issues:

** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states (Mathieu)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627
 -> We had notice that this problem is still around... not a promotion
blocker as it is with us already since some time. Mathieu is working on it.

* Issues not impacting user experience
(will become blockers if not fixed after a while):

** Random test failures in calendar-app
[Time counter 1/7]
 -> Not reproducible locally, cause not identified yet

** test_fake_home_fixture_must_copy_xauthority fails to create file on
mako (Leo, QA)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1326072
[Time counter 5/7]
 -> Fix commited, waiting for release in a silo. The silo still requires
some love regarding other things inside. Counting time on this one as
the silo is hanging for too long...

** qmlscene crashed while running test_can_launch_multiple_applications
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-app-launch/+bug/1329141
[Time counter 4/7]
 -> Bug incomplete, waiting for crash file to include more info

** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
smoketesting (Antti)
[Time counter 7/7 - Whitelisted]
 -> The issue is well identified and hard to fix. The crash will never
happen in a normal environment, so we decided to whitelist the problem

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx