Re: Are the web-container API changed?

Yes the documentation needs to be updated with a note about the additional
argument, (it is interesting to not that it actually applies to ALL command
line UI started apps, not just webapps),

About the misleading warning, Olivier is right, they are misleading and can
be safely ignored. In fact the warnings dont even come from the
webapp-container
itself but from a lower level. I had a branch to "fix" that somewhere that
I would need to look up and possibly push,

I gave your webapp a try, and there is a typo in the nintendo-miiverse.json
file, remove the last "," after the

"webview"

line ...

and it works,
this is a know bug in the qtc template that should now be fixed & released,

I hope it helps,
Thank you,