No cellular service from image #113

Hey all,
Could anyone assist me figuring out whats going on with my cellular
service. Over the weekend my Ubuntu phone stopped getting reporting a
carrier. Image #113 was installed but I'm not certain it happened
immediately after the updated. Today I updated to image #119, with no
change. When I go into Cellular settings the Carrier is automatically set
to N/A. If set to manual there are no carrier options. I have put my SIM
card in another phone and it works fine.

Is there anything I can do to try to figure this out?
I'm not even sure what to file a bug against?

Thanks
elias

Follow ups