Unity API status update

Scopes

no big feature completed during last week, but we landed the settings
backend and also the API for categories expanding to full scopes.
Providing scopes with location information is still work in progress.

Payments saw quite some bug fixes to make it more stable, but we're not
quite there yet. Also, we'll have a design review on the payment UI
early next week to ensure good user experience.

Otherwise, many bug fixes and polishing to finally match UI design specs.

Indicators/Settings

Transfer indicator, flight mode and hotspot finally landed. However,
hotspot functionality is disabled on N4 due to kernel/driver issues.
We'll verify as soon as we got a bq phone.

Thomas