Setting expandedHeight on Expandable

I'm having difficulty setting the expandedHeight correctly on an
Expandable.

For Columns I have been able to set the height to childrenRect.height,
but using this on the Expandable doesn't seem to work.

Is there a way to automatically set the expandedHeight to it's child,
without using an id attribute?

So, what I'm trying, is:
        ListItem.Expandable {
            onClicked: expanded = true
            collapsedHeight: units.gu(6)
            expandedHeight: childrenRect.height

            Column {
                anchors { left: parent.left; right: parent.right }
                height: childrenRect.height