Re: Setting expandedHeight on Expandable

On dim, 2014-07-20 at 10:58 +0400, Roman Shchekin wrote:
> What about
> expandedHeight: innerColumn.height
>
> where "innerColumn" is id of Column in your example?

I'm specifically trying to avoid using the id. I'm generating the code
through XSLT, and creating and referencing unique ids for each instance
is a pain. So, I was hoping for a more dynamic way, like the
childrenRect.

> BTW, I have no idea when setting
> height: childrenRect.height
>
> for column can be helpful...

I think I originally needed it, due to dynamically creating the elements
inside Component.onCompleted. Having changed that, the only reason left,
is that a Column inside a Flickable seems to give a 'Binding loop
detected' warning if it is not used (though it appears to work
correctly, despite the warning). I've removed the other uses of
childrenRect.height now.